Forgot your password?
- Click “Forgot your password” on the top right corner.
- Enter your username/email address.
- Check your inbox for the “reset password instructions” email. (Don’t forget to check your spam/junk folder too)
- Follow the instructions to reset your password.
- After you’ve set a password, you can start logging in with your email.
We don’t recognize your username?
- Make sure you didn’t misspell your username.
- Try using the email address you used to sign up with.
Still not working?
You will need to request your username from our customer service department. Click here to request. Your username will be sent to the email address we have on record.
Oh no, your payment method was not successful!
You can receive this email for the following reasons…
- Unsuccessful charge of your monthly membership fee.
- Unable to process payment for an item you purchased.
- Your credit card on file has expired.
Click HERE to update your credit card information
As soon as a new credit card is entered, your card will automatically be charged for the balance due.
Please check your spam/junk folder. If your lookbook is in there, make sure to add us to your contacts.
If you still don’t see your lookbook email, you can always check your profile. Make sure to notify your stylist of the issue.
Oh this is an easy one! You can change your password in 3 easy steps…
- Log into your profile
- Enter your new password, must be at least 8 characters long
- Click “Save Changes”
You can login with your new password immediately.
Please allow 2 business days to receive your introductory email from your stylist. Once received, please add our email address to your contacts. If you still haven’t received an email please click here to notify us.
Any changes to your plan takes effect for your next lookbook. If you’re currently in the middle of your billing cycle, any plan changes won’t take place until your following month.